Monday, October 22, 2007

My husband

I am in awe today of how the Holy Spirit is working in my husband. I pray daily for him and his faith and I pray daily for my faith and for my ability to share the good news. My husband witnessed to his mother yesterday and it was music to my ears. I heard his testimony through his witnessing to her. Amen!

I have waited patiently, no that's not true. I was not patient in the beginning. It was not until I stepped back and let the light shine and waited for him to want that light too. Thank you God for being patient with both of us. Forgive us for our sins and use us to glorify you.

Loving my husband,,,,adoring my heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Hartley said...

Thank you honey, that was so nice. I feel the Spirit and that has made all the difference, testimony for me is like giving away the most valuable gift that exists and knowing that it's completely FREE to anyone desiring to be connected to our Creator!